VISION 2050: A FRAUD-FREE PHILIPPINES
Background and Introduction
Vision 2050: A Fraud-Free Philippines Video-making Contest 2019 is a brainchild of Mr. Neil Sison, the Professional-in-Pajamas (a.k.a Accountant-in-Pajamas) aligning to his advocacy Fraud-Free Philippines. He always dreams of a Philippines as the most developed and fastest-growing country in Asia. His advocacy always makes him feel excited every day in making his best to fight fraud in his best way. With his efforts and ideas, we are taking this to a new level to be able to reach our fellow Filipinos and to be aware and help us make things happen.
This contest will share awareness and realization that the Philippines will be a country that Filipinos can be proud of. We believe that every one of us dreams of a better Philippines and that we can do it by encouraging everyone to be part of this mission and vision a Fraud-Free Philippines.
Be creative and show your support!
Register on or before October 25, 2019.
Please submit your video before October 25, 2019.
Eligibility, Rules, and Copyright
- The competition is open to amateur filmmakers or students (not currently employed in the video production profession), who are citizens of the Philippines—and who are currently reside in his/her home country.
- The contest is designed for aspiring filmmakers and interested youth. If you are a team you must consist only up to 3-5 members and one representative or contact person to represent your team.
- Candidates must be aged 18 to 25 years old at the time of the contest.
Entry and Selection Rules:
- Each short video entry must clearly and creatively address the theme “What will happen if The Philippines is Fraud-Free? What progress or development will you envision?” in 2-3 minutes or less. The video should be in English, or if created in the local language the video should be complemented with English subtitles.
- Entries are limited to one video per individual or team.
- Each individual or team is strongly encouraged to have a Facebook account for ease of communication with the trainer and other participants.
- By entering the Contest, participants acknowledge and guarantee that the submitted video is an original work created solely by the entrant and that it does not infringe on copyrights; trademarks; and the rights of privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- By submitting an entry to the video contest, the ownership of the video with citation to the original maker will be transferred to the organization.
2-3 minute video submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 25, 2019
Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) reviews video submissions
November 3, 2019
(Tentative, wait for further announcements)
Shortlisted videos are verified
November 4, 2019
First round of Elimination
November 9, 2019
Second round of Elimination
November 16, 2019
Third round of Elimination
November 23, 2019
Finalist/Announcement of Winners at ILoveMyCountryPh Run 2019
November 30, 2019
Final Selection and Prizes
Selection criteria for the video, prioritized by the judging panel:
- Adherence to the theme: The video clearly and creatively represents the theme of “What will happen if The Philippines is Fraud-Free? What progress or development will you envision?” through positive youth perspectives.
- Originality and creativity: The content is unique and not derivative of other ideas and presents the theme originally and compellingly.
- Potential viewer impact: The video conveys personal or aspirational thoughts that are inspiring to viewers.
- Overall execution: The video reflects thoughtful framing and composition, presenting a clear story, is well-paced and focused, and has a clear and audible soundtrack and/or voice-over.
- Visual techniques: The visual content is appealing to viewers through composition and technique, using appropriate effects.
- Duration: The duration of the final video should not exceed 3 minutes.
- Cash prizes for the top three videos include:
1st Place: P 20, 000
2nd Place: P 10,000
3rd Place: P 5,000
Rules and Guidelines and other details will be sent via email upon registration.
CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have questions regarding the Vision 2050: A Fraud-Free Philippines Video Contest, please contact us via email: email@example.com and/or 0966-621-0020/0922-393-5990